Here you will get complete information about how to create an ATM PIN for the Central Bank from mobile. Central Bank ATM PIN is a very important part of your ATM card. Using this only you can do transactions from your bank account. ATM PIN is a 4-digit code. Which is a security password for your ATM card. If you want to create a PIN for your Central Bank ATM card, then read this article carefully till the last.
If you have got your ATM card made from the Central Bank, then a 4-digit PIN has to be made to activate it. After which you can easily do transactions from your bank account with the help of an ATM card PIN. Here we will tell you the method, using which you can create an ATM PIN of Central Bank from your mobile. So let’s start.
- 1 How to make Central Bank ATM PIN from a mobile?
- 2 Things to keep in mind while generating Central Bank ATM PIN
- 3 Summary
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to make Central Bank ATM PIN from a mobile?
Step-1 Install Cent Mobile App
If you want to create an ATM PIN for the Central Bank from a mobile. So you can generate an ATM PIN using the Cent Mobile app. Cent Mobile app is an app of the Central Bank itself. Using this you can create an ATM PIN. First of all, you have to download this app by going to the play store and searching Cent mobile app.
To use the Cent Mobile App, first of all, we have to register. For this, you have to open this app and select the Register button.
Step-3 Login to the app
After completion of registration, you will now be asked for a username and password. By filling in the username and password, you have to select the login button below.
Step-4 Select the Cards option
Now a new page will open in front of you. In which you will see the option of cards. To generate an ATM PIN, you have to select the option for that card.
Step-5 Select Green PIN generation
Now some different options will appear in front of you. Out of this, you have to select the option of green pin generation below.
Step-6 Enter ATM card and PIN
Now you will be asked for information like ATM card number, new pin number, mPin, etc. You have to fill in all this information and select the process button.
Step-7 Create ATM PIN of Central Bank
After selecting the Process button, the name pin generated successfully will appear in front of you. So that your Central Bank ATM PIN has been created. In this way, you can easily generate the ATM PIN of the Central Bank with the help of your mobile.
Things to keep in mind while generating Central Bank ATM PIN
If you are making any ATM card PIN or changing ATM PIN, then you always have to take care of some things. With which you can keep your bank account safe.
- No one should be with you when you generate your Central Bank ATM PIN. Create an ATM PIN only when you are alone.
- Do not share your Central Bank ATM PIN with any other person.
- Whenever you create the ATM PIN of the Central Bank, then look around you, and no one is standing near you.
- Do not get your ATM card PIN made by any other person. Create your own ATM card PIN.
- Never share your ATM card details like card number, expiry date, CVV number, ATM PIN, etc. with anyone.
To generate the ATM PIN of the Central Bank from mobile, first of all, install the Cent Mobile app on mobile. After that open it and register. Then log in through the user ID. Now select the cards in the service list. Then select the green pin generation option. After this, select the ATM card details and ATM PIN and submit it. Your Central Bank ATM PIN will be generated.
- How to Open an Account in Central Bank Online Free in 2023
- How to Check Account Balance of Central Bank of India free in 2023
- How to Take a Loan From Central Bank at 7% Interest?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Central Bank ATM PIN be generated offline also?
Yes, you can generate Central Bank ATM PIN offline also. For this, first of all, you have to go to the ATM machine of the Central Bank and swipe the ATM inside the ATM machine. After this, after selecting your language, click on generate pin. And enter your new ATM PIN and click on submit. In this way, you can generate Central Bank ATM PIN offline also.
Can Central Bank ATM PIN be generated offline also?
1. First of all you have to call the Central Bank’s Customer Care at 1800-22-1911.
2. Select your language.
3. Select the number mentioned to know the services of the ATM card.
4. Select the option to generate Green PIN.
5. Now enter your ATM card number and click on the number shown.
6. Now you have to proceed by entering your bank account number.
7. Now an OTP will come on your bank-registered mobile number, which will be valid for 2 days, using which you can generate an ATM PIN by going to your nearest ATM machine.
How to know Central Bank ATM PIN?
If you have forgotten your Central Bank ATM PIN, then you cannot find it. You need to change your PIN. To change your ATM PIN, call the ATM customer care of Central Bank or you can also change your ATM card PIN through Cent Mobile App.
Through this article, we told how to create an ATM PIN for the Central Bank from mobile. Through this article, we have told you in very simple words about all those methods, using which you can create an ATM PIN of Central Bank from a mobile.
If you have any questions or any other opinions about this article of ours, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box and tell your opinion. If you liked this article on how to make a central bank atm pin using mobile, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Because they too can easily create ATM PINs from their mobile. Thank you!