How to Activate Net Banking in 2023: Through today’s article, we will know that Net Banking Ko Kaise Chalu Kare. Nowadays it is the era of the internet, due to the internet many things have become very easy in some way, and banking service has also become very advanced. In today’s time, Internet Banking is used everywhere. Money transactions have become very easy through net banking. You can send and receive money sitting at home.
If you also want to apply for Net Banking, then this article is only for you because today in this article we will tell you in detail about Net Banking, such as what is Net Banking, how to activate Net Banking, Net Banking What the benefits are, etc.
If you read this article carefully till the end, then you will not have any problem starting net banking. So friends, without wasting time, start the article as soon as possible and know how to activate net banking. I hope you will definitely like this article of ours.
What is Internet Banking?
Net Banking is a service through which the account holder can get any type of information related to his bank account at any time, Net Banking is a highly secured technology, which is used for online transactions.
Mobile, laptop, computer, etc. are used to use net banking, through the facility of net banking, you can get information related to your bank account sitting at home. Net Banking is also called Internet Banking and Online Banking, in today’s time almost all banks have the facility of net banking.
How to Activate Net Banking online?
If you want to take advantage of the facility of Net Banking, then first of all you have to activate Net Banking, you can do this very easily from your mobile, laptop, or computer, but for this, there is a special process about which We have told you step by step below –
Step 1 – For Net Banking registration, first of all, you have to go to the website of the concerned bank and click on the option of New Registration.
Step 2 – As soon as you click on the option of New Registration, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to give information related to the bank account such as Bank Account Number, Country, IFSC Code, Registered Mobile Number Captcha Entry, etc.
Step 3 – After that, you will get three options under Net Banking, in which the first option will be Full Transaction Right, which means that you have full rights on your account.
- You will get the second option of Limit Transaction Right, which means that you will get only Limited Services of your account.
- And the third option is View Right Option, under this you will not be able to take advantage of the facility like Fund Transfer from your account, in this, you can only check your bank account balance, transactions, etc.
Step 4 – After entering all your details correctly, you have to click on Submit option, when you click on Submit button, an OTP will come to your registered mobile number, you will have to enter that OTP and After that your account will be activated.
Step 5 – And if you want to activate your net banking through ATM, then you have to click on the option I Have My ATM Card, after that, you have to verify your ATM Card and for this, you have to do a transaction of ₹ 1. After the transaction is completed, your Net Banking account will be activated.
Step 6 – To verify the ATM Card, you have to enter some details of your ATM card such as ATM Card Number, Validity, Card Owner Name, and Pin Code, after that, you have to fill in the Captcha Code and click on the option of Submit. have to give.
Step 7 – After entering all the details of the ATM Card, the tab to pay ₹ 1 will open in front of you, you have to click on the Pay button, after that ₹ 1 will be deducted from your bank account and the username message will come on your mobile.
Step 8 – Let us tell you that the Username displayed on your mobile is a Temporary Net Banking Username, after that you will see the option to choose your Password, now you have to create a very secure Password.
After that the message Net Banking Successful Activate will come in front of you, it means that now your Net Banking Account has been activated successfully, now you can use Net Banking anytime anywhere.
Documents required to Activate Net Banking
If you want to apply for Net Banking, then for this you will need some documents, you must have the following documents –
- ATM Card
- Bank Passbook
- Registered Mobile Number linked to Bank Account
Advantages of Net Banking
- Internet Banking is a very good technology, if you use Net Banking then there is no need for you to visit the bank again and again to do money transactions.
- You don’t have to stand in bank queues to deposit, withdraw or send your money.
- You can check your bank balance sitting at home.
- Through Net Banking, you can open many types of Bank Accounts such as Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit.
- Net Banking also gives you the facility of Auto Cut Payment to deposit money in these bank accounts, so you will not have to go to the bank to deposit money.
- Suppose you suddenly have the desire to do shopping, then Net Banking proves to be very useful for you.
- Whatever information you want to get related to your bank account, you will get it through net banking.
Things to keep in mind while doing net banking
- Net banking should never be used in public places like cyber cafes, railway stations, etc., as there is a risk of leaking your personal information.
- You have to keep changing your password so that there is no risk of hacking your account.
- Try to use net banking alone as much as possible.
- You should have a unique password so that your account is completely secure.
- Never share your password with other people.
- Be sure to install an Anti-Virus inside the device on which you are using Net Banking.
- If you face any problem or danger while using Net Banking, you should immediately contact the bank branch.
Internet Banking FAQ
How to use Net Banking?
If you want to use net banking then first you have to go to your bank and take Internet Banking, User Id, and Password from there, after that you have to generate this password yourself, in today’s time, almost all Banks provide the facility of net banking.
How to do Net Banking with ATM Card?
If you want to do net banking with an ATM card, then it is a very easy process, you just have to go to the ATM machine and then insert your ATM card, then click on the transfer option, and enter the account information correctly. Have to register and then send the money.
How to do net banking without an ATM card?
If you do not have an ATM card from the bank, then you can transfer your money anywhere through Net Banking, but for this, you have to apply for Net Banking in the concerned bank, after that you are given a username and password. Which you have to keep carefully, later on, both these things are very useful in the work of Net Banking.
So friends, how did you like this article of ours, through this article we learned how to activate Net Banking, and in this article, we have told you in detail about Net Banking. If you have not understood anything in this article, or you want to get any more information, or you have any other suggestions for us, then you can give us your opinion by commenting in the comment box given below the article.
We will try to reply to your comment as soon as possible, if you have liked our article “How To activate Net Banking”, then definitely share it with your friends and close ones. That’s it for today, see you soon with a new topic in a new article. Thank you!