How to Register Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda: If you have an account with the Bank of Baroda or any other bank then it is necessary to register mobile number in Bank of Baroda account. Because without linking the mobile number, you will not be able to take advantage of many important facilities of the bank. For example, you will not be able to get an alert service for depositing and withdrawing money.
If the mobile number is not yet linked to your account, then you can register it very easily. Bank of Baroda has provided an easy facility for mobile number registration to its customers. But most of the account holders do not know about its process. So here we are providing complete details to register mobile number in BOB Bank.
For the first time in the Bank of Baroda, the mobile number is registered at the time of opening the account. But for some reason, your account has not been registered, or you have forgotten your old mobile number, then you can register by giving a simple application.
So let us tell you step by step the complete details of how to register a mobile number in the Bank of Baroda. You read it carefully. So let’s start.
How to register mobile number in Bank of Baroda?
- To register mobile number in Bank of Baroda, visit the branch and collect the application.
- The mobile number registration form can also be downloaded online from this link.
- After getting the registration form first fill in your account number.
- After this, fill in the name of the branch and the name of the customer carefully.
- Then enter your mobile number which you want to register with BOB Bank.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form without any mistakes.
- After filling out the form completely, sign at the bottom, as you do in the bank.
- After the form is ready, submit it to the concerned officer of the bank.
- After the specified time, the mobile number will be registered in your BOB account.
- You will also get information about the registration of mobile number in Bank of Baroda through SMS.
Apart from the printed application form for registering mobile number in Bank of Baroda, application can also be written on plain paper. This application will be in the name of the Chief Branch Manager. Along with this, write all the important information in the application like – customer name, account number, and mobile number in clear letters. After writing the application, submit it to the concerned bank official.
To register mobile number in Bank of Baroda, the application has to be written in printed form or on plain paper. The customer’s account number, name, and mobile number information have to be filled in the application. After this, sign the form and submit it to the concerned bank official. Your mobile number will be registered within the stipulated time by the bank. Whose information you will get through SMS.
How to register mobile number in Bank of Baroda is explained here in a simple step-by-step manner. Now any BOB account holder will be able to register a mobile number in his account without any hassle. If you face any problem with this or have any questions related to online banking, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply to you very soon.
- Bank of Baroda Account Opening: Free Ultimate Guide in 2023
- How to check balance of Bank of Baroda: The easiest and Free method in 2023
- How to check Bank of Baroda statement: Simple and Free Process in 2023
The information on how to register mobile number in Bank of Baroda is very useful for all BOB account holders. That’s why share this information with them in WhatsApp groups and Facebook. On this website, we provide complete information related to online banking. If you want to get the latest information related to banking first of all, then search in the Google search box – TheBankToday.com Thank you!