How to Apply Central Bank of India ATM Card: Having an ATM card has become a necessity these days. That’s why all banks issue debit cards to their account holders. But many people still do not have the card, because perhaps they have not applied for the card. If you are an account holder of Central Bank and want to get an ATM card, then here we will tell you how to apply for a Central Bank Of India ATM card online.
- 1 How to Apply for Central Bank of India ATM Card Online
- 2 Apply for Central Bank ATM Card by visiting the bank branch
- 3 Documents required for applying for a Debit Card in the Central Bank of India?
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Common Questions FAQs
How to Apply for Central Bank of India ATM Card Online
Step-1 Download Cent Mobile App
To apply for a Central Bank of India ATM card, first download the Cent Mobile app. To download, search by typing Cent Mobile in Google Play Store. You can also install the application on your mobile through the link given here – Cent Mobile
Step-2 Login with a User ID
Now you have to open the Cent Mobile application. Now you have to log in by entering Username and Password in it.
Step-3 Select the Cards option
After login to the Cent Mobile app, the homepage will open. Here you will see many options. To apply for an ATM card, you have to select the option containing Cards. As we have shown you in the picture.
Step-4 Choose to Apply for New Debit Card
Now several card-related service options will appear on the screen. Out of this, you have to select the option of applying for a new debit card.
Step-5 Enter ATM card details
Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select the yes option in Do you want the same account holder name on the card account number, account holder name if you want the same bank name. Otherwise, select the no option and enter the name which you want on the card. Card name, address, etc. details have to be entered and after checking all the card details in the card type, you have to choose the suitable card for yourself.
Step-6 Apply for an ATM card
After filling in all these details related to the card, now you have to enter the transaction password and click on submit. As we have told in the screenshot.
Now you have successfully applied for Central Bank ATM Card and within 4 to 5 working days, your card is delivered to your mentioned address. If the card does not arrive within five days, then by reference number, find out where the ATM card has reached. In this way, you can apply for your Central Bank ATM card through the Cent Mobile application.
Apply for Central Bank ATM Card by visiting the bank branch
If there is any problem in applying for Central Bank ATM Card through online mobile, then you can also apply directly from the bank branch. We have explained its entire process here –
- You have to reach the nearest Central Bank branch and ask the bank employee for the form to apply for the debit card.
- Now you have to fill in all the details given in the form properly and attach copies of the documents which are asked to be attached by the bank employees. The details sought in this online form are as follows-
- Branch name, your surname, name, and middle name if any.
- The name you want on your card.
- Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender.
- Your address, your ATM card is delivered to this address.
- phone number, email address, and phone number.
- Now you have to enter the bank details on which you want to make an ATM card.
- Now below you have to put your signature by putting the date.
- After filling in all these details, you have to submit this form to the branch manager or any employee of the bank.
- You must carry the original documents with you as the bank staff may ask for your original documents for verification.
- After this form is submitted, your ATM card is delivered to the given address within about seven to eight working days.
Documents required for applying for a Debit Card in the Central Bank of India?
If you want to apply for a debit card in the Central Bank of India, then for that you must have the following documents –
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN card.
- driving license.
- Voter ID.
- You must have a bank account be it savings or current and choose the right debit card that offers high reward points, and cashback.
Install Cent Mobile on your mobile to apply for a Central Bank of India ATM card online. Then log in with your login id. After this go to the card section in the banking service and select the apply for new debit card option. Now fill in the details related to the ATM card and submit it. In this way, you can apply for an ATM card very easily.
- How to Open an Account in Central Bank Online Free in 2023
- How to Check Account Balance of Central Bank of India free in 2023
- How to Take a Loan From Central Bank at 7% Interest?
Common Questions FAQs
How can I get a new ATM card from the Central Bank of India?
Apply online or offline to get a new ATM card from the Central Bank of India. Install the Cent Mobile app to apply online from mobile. Then after login, you can apply by going to the card section. Apart from this, you can also get a Central Bank ATM card by visiting the branch and filling out the form.
In how many days does the Central Bank ATM arrive?
Central Bank’s ATM arrives in 7 days. If the card does not reach your home within the stipulated time, then you can trace your ATM card through the tracking ID. The tracking ID of the speed post is provided to you by the bank.
How to fill ATM form from the Central Bank of India?
Collect the form from the branch to fill out the ATM form from the Central Bank of India. Now enter your account number, name, etc. details in it. Then enter the name you want to keep on the ATM card. Then fill in your mobile number and address. Fill in all the details and sign the account holder at the bottom. In this way, you can fill out the ATM form from the Central Bank of India.
How to apply for ATM card of Central Bank of India, step by step, we have given complete information here. Now any account holder can easily apply for ATM card in Central Bank. If you face any problem while applying or you have any other question related to it, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply to you very soon.
The information on how to apply for Central Bank of India ATM Card is useful for all account holders. So do share this information. So that they do not have to face any kind of problem in applying ATM card in Central Bank. To get new information related to simple and safe banking, search in Google search box – Thebanktoday.com Thank you!