How to check Balance from SBI ATM: State Bank of India has provided so many services to their account holders and also they provide ATM card service to them. You can withdraw money from any nearest ATM machine. Other than this you can also check your bank balance too.
SBI ATM provides many services to SBI account holders. Like you can withdraw your money, you can send a request for a checkbook, money transfer and many more services are there but these are the most important services. In Addition to this you can check your bank balance too. But most of the users of SBI don’t even know that this service is also available. So we have made this step by step article which will help you to check your bank balance through an ATM machine.
How to check Balance from SBI ATM?
- First of all you have to visit your nearest SBI ATM to check bank balance.
- Now you have to insert your SBI ATM card in the card slot.
- After that you will see many options but you have to select Banking options.
- Then you have to select your language. Here you can select the language you prefer, Hindi or English.
- Now you will be asked to enter your ATM pin code. Which you have generated using “GREEN PIN” at the time of ATM card activation which will be of 4 digits.
- In the next step you will see different types of banking options. From those options you have to select the Balance Enquiry option.
- Now you will see two bank account types “Current or Saving”. If your account type is saving then select the saving option. And if your account type is current then select the current account option.
- As soon as you select your account type in the ATM machine you will see your bank balance in the ATM screen.
- In this way you can check your bank balance from SBI ATM.
SBI ATM offers many services to SBI account holders. Like you could withdraw your money, you may send a request for a checkbook, cash transfer and lots of more services are there however those are the most essential services. similarly to this you could check your bank balance too. however most of the users of SBI do not even know that this service is also available. So we’ve made this grade by grade article as a way to assist you to test your financial institution stability thru an ATM gadget.
To check your bank balance from SBI ATM, firstly you have to visit the nearest ATM machine of State Bank of India (SBI). After this you have to insert your ATM card in the card slot. Then you have to select the Banking option. After this select any language as you prefer you are comfortable and then enter your ATM pin code to verify your bank account. At the end you have to select your account type either it is saving or current account then you will see your bank balance on the screen.
Also Read: How to Open SBI Account Online in 2023
How to check Balance from SBI ATM: We have written the complete information about this in a step by step process. Now all the SBI account holders can check their bank balance from the ATM machine without any problems. If you face any problems or you want to ask any banking related questions then you can comment it down. We will shortly try to reply to your comments.
The process of checking the bank balance for SBI account holders from SBI ATM is very important for them. That’s why you should share this information with them in WhatsApp groups and Facebook. On this website we provide very important information related to banking. If you want to get new information first, then search in Google search box – thebanktoday.com Thank you!