SBI ATM Pin Generation number: After getting a new ATM from any bank, there are different ways to make its PIN. First of all PIN number can be made by sending an SMS from a mobile. Apart from this, PIN numbers can also be made through ATM machines, as well as PIN numbers can also be made through Internet banking.
Come, in this article, we are telling you a total of 3 ways to create a new ATM card pin number in easy words, by doing any of the methods, you can easily create your new ATM card pin number.
3 ways to generate new ATM card pin number
When a new ATM card is sent to us by the bank, the way to generate the ATM card PIN is also told to us in the envelope that comes with the ATM card. But many times that envelope is lost, in such a situation we search on the internet that how to make an ATM card pin number.
Since we cannot use the ATM card to withdraw money until and unless the ATM card PIN is created which is 4 digits.
We can change the PIN of our ATM card whenever we want, but for this, we must know the PIN of our ATM card or debit card.
How to generate SBI ATM PIN by SMS?
To generate a PIN for your new ATM card through SMS, it is necessary that your phone number is registered with your bank account.
This is necessary because when you s.m.s. Then an OTP will be sent to your phone number by your bank, which will be useful for further processing.
Thus, if the phone number is linked with the bank account, then do the procedure given below or first get the phone number linked with the bank account.
- All you have to do is go to your phone’s messaging application and then type the PIN in capital letters.
- Then by giving space, write the last 4 digits of the ATM card. And after that, you have to write the last 4 digits of your account by giving space. For example PIN 1234 4567
- Now you have to send the typed message to 567676. For this, ₹ 3 will be deducted from the balance of your SIM card.
- s.m.s. Shortly after sending, a 4-digit PIN will be sent to your registered phone number which is an ATM PIN. This PIN is valid for 24 hours.
- Now you have to go to the ATM machine and generate a new ATM card PIN using the received PIN.
- To create a new PIN, you have to insert your ATM card inside the ATM machine and after that, you have to select your language.
- After selecting the language, you have to enter the PIN received on your mobile in the specified space.
- Now you will get the option to change the PIN. You have to click on it and you have to create a new pin according to your choice.
How to generate SBI ATM Pin number through IVRS?
If you are facing any problem in generating the SBI ATM PIN through SMS, then you can also generate the PIN for your ATM card by contacting the toll-free number. For this, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to call 18004253800 or 1800112211 through the phone number linked to the bank account.
- After connecting the phone, you have to follow whatever instructions are being given to you and select your language first.
- Now you will get the option to change the PIN, under which you have to tell the bank account number and ATM card number.
- After completion of all the information, the atm pin will be sent to your mobile via SMS which will be valid only for 24 hours.
- Now you have to go to the nearest ATM machine and put the ATM card inside the machine and enter the PIN you have received and create a new PIN.
Note-: For your information, let us tell you that if you use the ATM card of State Bank of India, then you have to do the above method only by going to the ATM machine of State Bank of India. In this way, whichever bank’s ATM card you use, you have to go to the same bank’s ATM machine.
How to generate SBI ATM Pin number through an ATM machine?
Whichever bank you are a customer of, you have to go to the official ATM machine of that bank because only then you will get all the options. If you go to another bank’s ATM machine, you get only a few options.
For example, if you are a customer of ICICI Bank, then you have to go to the ATM machine of ICICI Bank and follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official ATM machine of the bank with your ATM card.
- After that, you have to insert the ATM card inside the ATM slot. After doing this you will get the option of generating a pin, click on it.
- Now you have to enter your phone number. After doing this, a PIN will be sent to your phone number within a short time, which will be valid for 24 hours.
- After getting the PIN, you have to again insert your ATM card inside the ATM card machine and click on the banking option.
- Now you will have to enter the OTP received on the mobile and click on the PIN change option.
- Now you have to create a new PIN. Once you have entered the new PIN, you have to enter the new PIN again and confirm it.
You can use SMS, IVRS, and ATM machines to generate SBI ATM Pin numbers. If you use Internet banking, then you can also generate your new ATM PIN online by going to the card service. After the SBI ATM Pin generation, you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine. Or you can also pay with your card.
- Application to link mobile number in the bank in 2023
- How to link Pan Card with a Bank account in 2023?
- How to Open an Account Online From Mobile in 2023?
- How to Generate SBI ATM Pin Online in 2023?
- How do check Balance from SBI ATM?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many digits does the SBI ATM PIN have?
The PIN number of the ATM card is 4 digits.
Can we generate a new SBI ATM PIN from the ATM machine?
Yes, you can create a new SBI ATM PIN from an ATM machine.
What to do if you forget your SBI ATM PIN?
Reset your PIN in case you forget your ATM card PIN.
How to activate a new SBI ATM card?
The new ATM card can be activated by creating a PIN.