How to make an ATM Card for any bank: There are different types of government and private banks in India, by which many tempting offers are given to connect more and more customers with them. Efforts are made by every bank to associate more and more customers with it. That’s why some banks also provide their customers with the facility of getting ATM cards made while sitting at home.
Because an ATM card is such an essential item that is demanded by every customer. Although the ATM card is easily made after filling out the application form by going to the bank, the process of getting the ATM card made can be done even while sitting at home. In this article, we are giving you information about “How to make an ATM card from any bank”.
How to make an ATM card from any bank?
To get an ATM card from any bank, first of all, you have to go to the branch of the bank in which you have a savings account. After visiting the branch, you have to collect the ATM Apply Application Form from the employee sitting in the branch. After receiving the form, whatever information you are being asked to fill inside the form, you have to fill in all those information as well as put your photo in a certain place.
Apart from this, you also have to attach the necessary documents with the ATM apply application. After this, you have to submit the ATM application form to the bank itself. By doing this, after a few days, your ATM card will be generated and you will receive it at home through speed post.
How to make SBI Bank ATM Card?
SBI Bank has the largest number of customers in India because SBI i.e. State Bank of India is a government bank and various types of services are offered by this bank to its customers, as well as loans are offered at affordable rates. Is.
That’s why most people open their accounts in SBI Bank only. If you have SBI net banking then you can get an SBI ATM card made sitting at home. For this, you have to follow the process given below.
- To get an SBI ATM card, first of all, after visiting the official website of SBI Bank, you have to log in to net banking using your user ID and password.
- After login into net banking, you have to find the option of e-services and click on it. By doing this, the page with ATM service will open on your screen.
- You will see different types of options on the ATM service page. Among them, you have to click on the option of Request ATM / Debit Card.
- Now a small page will open on your screen. In that, you have to enter your name in the given space.
- Now you have to select the debit card option and then press the submit button.
After completing this process, the order to make an ATM card online reaches the bank, after which the ATM card is made within a few days and delivered to you at your home.
Making an ATM Card for Canara Bank is the easiest. Even if you do not have net banking with Canara Bank, you can still apply online to apply for a Canara Bank ATM card sitting at home without visiting the bank branch.
Also Read: How to Unblock SBI ATM Card in 2 minutes
How to Make an ATM Card for Canara Bank?
Even if you do not use the net banking service of Canara Bank, you can apply for Canara Bank ATM Card from the comfort of your home without visiting any branch. For this, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- To get a Canara Bank ATM card, you have to click on the link given below. After doing this a form will open on your screen.
- Visit Link: canarabankcsis.in/dcrpl
- First of all, you have to enter the account number inside the form. After that, you have to enter your PAN or Aadhaar card number.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will receive an OTP on the phone number registered with your bank account, which you have to verify after entering it in the specified space and then selecting the ATM card option, and submitting the online form. After completing this process, your Canara Bank ATM card will come to your home within a few days.
How to Make an ATM Card From Any Bank
If you want to make an ATM card with any bank, then for this you have to first go to the internet and after that, you have to download the application form for the bank’s ATM card from the internet. For example, if you want to get an HDFC Bank ATM card, then you have to download the HDFC Bank ATM card application form.
After that, you have to fill in all the information being sought inside the application form and also attach the necessary documents and submit the application by going to the branch of HDFC Bank. After this, your application form will be verified, and if the information matches, an ATM card will be made and it will be delivered to your home through speed post.
Also Read: How to Generate SBI ATM Pin Online in 2023?
To make an ATM card from any bank, one has to apply first. The application can be done online mode and offline mode by filling out the form. After this, you will get your ATM card in 7 to 15 days. Then you can use it by creating a new ATM card PIN.
Also Read: How to check Balance from SBI ATM?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What will have to be done to make an ATM?
Apply online or offline to make an ATM card. For this, go to the bank’s website or the nearest branch.
How to get an ATM from your bank?
First of all, apply for an ATM card from your bank. The application can be made online or offline form.
Which bank has the best ATM card?
The best ATM cards are HDFC Bank, SBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, and Axis Bank.