How to check the Balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank in 2023: Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank is operated as a regional rural bank in the state of Chhattisgarh. Most account holders in rural areas open their accounts in this bank. But most of the account holders still do not know how to check their CG Gramin bank balance.
Online banking facility is available in public and private sector banks. Due to this, it is very easy to check your bank account balance. But this facility has not yet been fully started in Regional Rural Banks. Still, you can easily check how much money is in your account. Let us tell you how to check the balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank by missed call number and through the CRGB app.
- 1 What is Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank?
- 2 How to check The Balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank by missed call number?
- 3 How to check CG Gramin Bank balance using CRGB Mobile Banking App?
- 4 Summary
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank?
Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank (CGB) is a rural area bank in India, funded by the State Bank of India (SBI). It was established on 2nd April 2012 after merging three rural banks, namely Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Dantewada Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and Bastar Kshetriya Gramin Bank. The bank operates in the state of Chhattisgarh and provides a wide range of banking and financial services to the rural and semi-urban residents of the state.
CGB aims to promote financial inclusion and provide banking facilities to disadvantaged sections of society. The bank offers various deposit schemes, including savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, and recurring deposits. It also offers loan products such as agricultural loans, Kisan credit cards, education loans, and housing loans.
Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank has a network of more than 700 branches and serves more than 50,000 customers in the state. The bank places a strong emphasis on digital banking and provides services such as mobile banking, internet banking, and SMS banking to make banking easier and more convenient for customers.
Overall, Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank plays an important role in promoting rural development and financial inclusion in Chhattisgarh state.
How to check The Balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank by missed call number?
- To check the balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank, you have to send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
- Type REG and your account number in the message box. eg – REG 12345678901
- Now send it to the number 07208933148.
- A success message will be received after your mobile number and account number are verified.
- Now you will be able to check the balance of CG Gramin Bank.
- To check the balance of CG Gramin Bank, give a missed call from the registered mobile number – 919220055222.
- You can also get the balance information of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank by sending a message.
- For this type in the message box – BAL and send it to 919220055222.
- As soon as you send a missed call or message, you will receive a message on your mobile number.
- This message will contain your CG Gramin Bank’s current bank balance information.
- In this way, you can check the balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank by missed call number.
Key Features of Miss Call Facility
- This facility is absolutely free of cost.
- This facility is available 24X7.
- Account balance information under Savings Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD), and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility.
- Customers can have more than one account with the same mobile number. In that case, an SMS of a maximum length of 320 characters (2 SMS) will be sent to the customers. For balance accounts, customers can avail of SMS banking services or call CG Gramin Bank’s contact number.
- The customer can avail of this facility maximum of 5 times a day.
Things required to use missed call facility
- The mobile number of the customer should be registered with the bank.
- Accounts under SB, CA, OD, and CC schemes will be eligible for this facility.
- Customers are required to give a missed call on the above number from their registered mobile number.
- This service is available only for domestic accounts i.e. accounts with home mobile numbers only. In other words, no SMS will be sent to the customer having a foreign code/mobile number.
- Read this – How to transfer money from one bank to another
How to check CG Gramin Bank balance using CRGB Mobile Banking App?
You can check the balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank by giving a missed call. Apart from this, the balance of your account can also be checked very easily through the CRGB Mobile Banking app. Let us also tell you about this –
- To check the balance of CG Gramin Bank, install the CRGB Mobile Banking app from Google Play Store.
- Now login to CRGB app with your login ID.
- If you have not registered for mobile banking then register first.
- To register, contact your Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank’s only home branch.
- After mobile banking is activated in your account from the branch, register in the CRGB app.
- Login again.
- Once logged in to the CRGB Mobile Banking App, select the Check Balance option from the menu.
- As soon as you select Check Balance, your CG Gramin Bank account balance will appear on the screen.
- In this way, you can also check your CG Gramin Bank balance through Mobile Banking App.
Give missed call to 919220055222 to check the balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank. You can also type BAL in the message box and send it to 919220055222. As soon as your mobile number is verified, you will receive a message from CG Gramin Bank. In this message, the current balance information of your CG Gramin Bank will be there. In this way, you can easily check your Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank account balance sitting at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the balance inquiry number of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank?
The balance check number of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank is – 919220055222 Before using this number to check the balance one has to register. Then you will be able to take advantage of missed call service.
How do download the Mobile Banking App of CG Gramin Bank?
The official Mobile Banking App of CG Gramin Bank is now available. You can install it by searching CRGB Mobile Banking in Google Play Store or you can also download the app through the direct link given here – Get It Now On Google Play
How do check CG Gramin Bank’s balance through Internet Banking?
Presently internet banking service of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank has not started. So now you can use only mobile banking. To use the CRGB Mobile Banking App, one has to activate Mobile Banking by visiting the branch.
The complete information about how to check the balance of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank is explained here step by step in a very simple way. Now any account holder of CG Gramin bank will be able to check his account balance sitting at home without any hassle. If you face any problem in checking your balance or have any questions related to online banking, then you can ask in the comment box below.
Also Read: How to Unblock SBI ATM Card in 2 minutes